Test and Tag Sydney
'Test and Tag Man' is a fully trained and professional Licensed Electrician. He can manage all of your commercial and domestic Test & Tag requirements and more. With more than 20 years experience in the Electrical Field. He has experience working across a broad range of systems and facility types from simple domestic to heavy industrial.
Test and Tag Man prides himself on his safe work ethics. You can rely on Test and Tag man to adhere to industry and safety regulations at all times. He understands that safety is the first stop in every environment and prevention is the key.
Test and Tag man uses the latest portable appliance tester that puts your companies name on each individual tag with its own bar code, providing up to date inventory lists for asset management. He makes it his business to keep up to date with the latest electronic technology and innovation.
Test and Tagging Man is an Australian owned and operated company. We are passionate about providing electrical safety services. Let one our professionals come to you today and provide you with an obligation free quote and assessment.
Many businesses are unaware of their safety obligations…. We are here to help you! AS/NZ 3760-2003 is the Australian Standard guide to having all Electrical plug-in appliances certified Tested and Tagged for safety compliance.
> Our Services (click here)
- Onsite testing and tagging
- Visual inspection
- Replacement plug socket and leads
- Operation of RCD, RCBO, ELCB
- Single phase and 3 phase testing
- Insulation resistance test
- Polarity test
- Correct circuit connections
- Verification of earth fault loop impedance for automatic disconnection of supply
- Microwave oven leakage tests
- Appliance efficiency testing
- Full detailed inspection report
- Emergency and exit light inspections
- Total Asset Management reporting with serial numbers
- Reminder service
> Prices List (click here)
- 1-99 tags $6.00 per tag
- 200-499 tags $5.50 per tag
- 500-999 tags $5.00 per tag
- 1000 tags $4.50 per tag
- RCD testing from $6
- Microwave ovens $6.50 per unit
- Microwave ovens power output $6.50 per unit
- Combined microwave oven leakage and power output $10.00
- Asset Register List - $35
- 10 amp plug $35
- 10 amp socket $35
- 15 amp Plug $35
- 15 amp socket $35
- Powerboard replacement $30
- Lead replacement $35
- 0-15 units $250 with certification
- Logbook $50
* Minimum Charge per visit is $250 + GST
> Positions Vacant
Test and Tagging TechnicianYou will be specialising in Electrical Compliance Testing and Tagging, 3-Phase testing, RCD Testing, Exit Light Testing, Microwave Testing and Thermal Imaging.
To be eligible for this role you must hold a current driver's license and supply a police clearance and working with children check. Training will be provided.
This role requires a mature minded person who is focused on attention to detail and has the ability to work unsupervised.
Maintaining a regular schedule is critical and involves overnight stays as you service our country customers. Our schedules run for a 6 month period and there will be 10 weeks of travel per 6 months.